● If I profane with my unworthiest hand
This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.
● Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
Which mannerly devotion shows in this;
For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.
● Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?
● Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.
● Oh, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do;
They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.
● Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake.
● Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take.
Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged.
What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet. ❀
I’ll be your life, your voice, your reason to be my love, my heart is breathing for this moment in time.💓 Ama me fideliter, fidem meam noto: De corde totaliter et ex mente tota sum presentialitar absens in remota.🌃 #liampayne #liam #payne #latin #love #quotes #moments #cute #spirithood #bear #spirithoods #feelings #wisdom #phrases #songs #lyrics #inlove (Taken with instagram)